Skip to content
How does one on one tele-training work?
- 45 minutes of private, individualized, virtual dog (and their humans) training
- Clients receive a follow up email including a training plan and video support
- Clients are welcome to submit video for review by the trainer before next lesson
- $82 per lesson.
- Contact us to learn more about best options for you and your pup and to schedule you one on one lessons.
Choose Puppy Club Here!
What is Puppy Club?
- Puppy Club is an email subscription service. Every day begins with a new exercise, behavior tip or enrichment activity you and your dog can do together.
- This is a great stand alone program or compliment to our virtual, live and in person classes.
- All exercises are suitable for puppies, adolescent dogs, and new adoptions
- Exercises take 5 minutes of daily training
- $25 for 4 weeks of daily dog training
- Sign up for Puppy Club here.
How do remote group trainings work?
- Yes! You will work your pup in class and get feedback on mechanics and advancing skills
- 45 minutes of virtual class plus time to ask questions starting at $12 per class
- Available virtual group classes: Puppy 1.0, 2.0 manners, Reactive Dog, Tricks, Impulse contrrol, Nosework, Leash skills and more.
- Not sure virtual training is for you? Use code zoomdog2020 for any puppy 1.0 or workshop and your first class is on us!
- For dates, times, registration and more go to the calendar.